Express Online Banking allows you to do credit union business from the convenience of your home or office. All you need is to login with your member number. After your initial sign in, you will then be asked to create an alphanumeric password.
Here's what you can do in Express Online Banking:
- Check your account balances
- Make person to person payments (P2P) with Express Pay
- Pay bills online for free with Express Online Bill Pay
- Transfer money between accounts
- Use a personal finance management tool
- Download previous statements
- Review deposits and cleared checks
- Stop payment on a check(s)
- Pay or transfer money to loans with the credit union
- Get tax and interest information
- And much more!
For more information, click here or click the button below to enroll today!
Must be enrolled in Express Online Banking to access mobile banking. Click below to enroll today!
At Unity One CU, we're dedicated to protecting your accounts and your identity with the highest levels of security when conducting transactions online.
All sensitive transactions use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted network transmissions. We utilize 128-bit VeriSign digital encryption the strongest SSL encryption available. Encryption guarantees transaction privacy and message integrity and prevents others from being able to read, see, or use the data being transmitted. In many respects encrypted information sent electronically is much safer than the U.S. Mail.
We have a strong firewall in place to keep hackers out of our critical data systems and network components. In addition, our systems and network are monitored 24 hours a day to prevent attacks. We have also added Secure Login to enhance security and to further protect your personal and credit union account information. The new layers of protection added with secure login make it very difficult for anyone to access your accounts even if they have stolen your PIN.