Unity One Credit Union is your partner at every life stage. Helping you purchase or renovate your home, whether it’s your first or your last, is very important to us. When you think home, think Unity One.
We can help you purchase a new home or refinance your existing home with fixed or adjustable rates. Whatever you home mortgage needs, we have the right home loan for you. That means monthly payments that meet your budget.
You get all of the following benefits with a Unity One Home Mortgage!
- Competitive interest rates and points
- Low closing costs
- Easy loan payments through automatic debit of your credit union account
- A wide array of mortgage options to meet any need
- No prepayment penalties
- Prequalification services
- Online application
- Loan servicing kept within the credit union system
- Fast loan decisions
- Knowledgeable, friendly mortgage specialists to assist you at every step up until closing
Pre-qualify by calling (800) 607-3474 or (800) 366-6041 or
Pre-qualify by calling (651) 631-3111 or
Home Mortgage Research and Guides
- TruStage Homeowners Insurance Program
Compare your insurance company with the TruStage Insurance program that offers credit union member discounts. Click on the ad above and start saving today!
- Download your free mortgage glossary
- Download the Path to Home Owenership
With a Home Equity Line of Credit from Unity One, you can take advantage of the equity built up in your home and use your credit line only when you need it. The best part is that the rates are excellent when compared to other traditional types of financing such as a personal loan or VISA purchase. (Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.)
*HELOC rates are variable and may change once a year in May. Per annum cap is 2%, floor rate of 5.5% and ceiling of 16%. We do not charge an origination fee though other fees may apply for loans over $150,000. Certain restrictions do apply, so please consult with your Tax Advisor regarding the deductibility of interest. Unity One CU currently offers Home Equity loans only in the following states: Minnesota, Wisconsin and Texas. See a Member Service Officer for more details and information.
Protection for Your Home and Loans