Access forms, sign-up, sign-in or perform any other task you may need. just click on one of the buttons below
Unity One Credit Union is a part of the CO-OP Network, also referred to as the Shared Branching Network. Members can perform many of their Unity One financial transactions at branches of other credit unions within the network. The CO-OP network also gives members access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. With so many convenient locations, you will be able to access your credit union account and use surcharge-free ATMs even if you travel or relocate hundreds of miles from a Unity One branch. Click here to find the closest branch or free ATM.
In addition to surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs, Unity One members have access to ATMs within the NYCE, SUM, MoneyPass and Allpoint networks. Check out our ATM locator for the free ATM near you.Click here to find the closest branch or free ATM.
Account Protection Services
- TruStage Insurance Program
Start saving today! We’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruStage Insurance Program. The TruStage Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
- Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims services 24 hours a day.
- Obtain a free, no obligation quote.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Most of us have a plan for the future, or a vision of what we want it to be. But no one can anticipate all the obstacles ahead or the risks to our loved ones. Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance offers you the opportunity to plan for an unseen future, ensuring peace of mind for you and your family.
AD&D serves as a low-cost supplement to any life insurance you possess or as alternative for anyone unable to afford or obtain traditional life insurance. Unlike most life insurance coverage, this AD&D program requires no medical exam or long health questionnaire – your acceptance is guaranteed. Enrollment is easy. Click here.
Direct Deposit Save time and money with Direct Deposit. Have your paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other recurring payment sent directly to Unity One Credit Union. We can distribute it to the account of your choice for savings, checking, loan payment or to related accounts. Why choose Direct Deposit?
- Safe No need to worry about mail delays or having a check lost or stolen.
- PromptPayroll deposits are credited on payday.
- FastNo special trips to pick up and deposit checks and no need to stand in line.
- EasyPayments are automatically deposited to your account, even if you are traveling, on vacation, or ill. You can distribute the amount to the account of your choice for savings, checking, loan payments or other related accounts.
- Save No more check cashing fees on your paycheck.
If you don't have direct deposit or payroll deduction, you can still set up automatic transfers. Having your monthly loan payment transferred automatically from your checking or savings account eliminates the worry of late payments.
Email a Member Service Officer for more information about our convenient Automatic Payment service.
Payroll deduction makes saving easy and loan payments hassle-free. This service allows you to have a portion of your paycheck automatically deposited to your various credit union accounts each payday. Most company Payroll Departments offer payroll deduction, check with your Payroll and/or Human Resources Department to see if this service is offered.