Your Student Loan Solution
Unity One Credit Union is pleased to announce that it offers student loans, in partnership with the Higher Education Servicing Corporation.
We’re excited to provide this higher education loan option to our members because it offers some of the lowest interest rates currently available as well as outstanding borrower benefits:
- Fixed rates from 5.49% to 11.99% (with Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) from 5.49% to 10.67%)*
- Variable rates from 5.28% to 11.78% (with Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) from 5.28% to 10.56%)*
- 0.25% interest rate reduction just for graduating*
- Students can borrow as little as $1,000 or as much as $65,000.
- Simple, online application that takes as little as 15 minutes to complete
- Initial credit decision typically made within minutes
- 0.25% interest rate reduction when you sign up for Auto Debit*
- $0 origination or disbursement fees*
- Three repayment options: fully deferred, interest only or immediate repayment
- 10- or 15-year repayment term
(Rates last updated 1-1-19)
Contact Texas Extra Credit at 1-855-228-8216 M-F, 8am to 7pm CT or email@example.com
- Student borrower must be enrolled at least half time in degree-granting program (as certified by the school) at an approved 4-year institution
- Loans can be made for undergraduate or graduate borrowers.
- A student borrower applying without a cosigner must be at least 18-years-old Student must be 18 years-old at the time of the loan application (if a student applies with a cosigner, the cosigner must be at least 18-years-old).
- Proof of income necessary
- Must be United States citizens/nationals Or students must be a lawful permanent resident aliens of the United States and permanent residents of Texas
*All rates and benefits are dependent on an approved borrower meeting certain requirements and conditions. For complete details about Texas Extra Credit including program specifics, eligibility requirements, repayment options and benefits, or to apply, click the link above to our site.